This whimsical collection of literary pinups was created by an artist and illustrator named Lee Moyer. You can find the calendar here, and read all about it here. In the meantime, can you guess which books each of the pinups are referring to?
1. Herman Melville's Moby Dick
2. Mark Twain's Adventures of Tom Sawyer
4. Nathaniel Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter
5. Definitely something out of Charles Dickens. Perhaps Oliver Twist, who is nearly done in by a vicious chimney sweep?
6. Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll, of course!